Cedarwood Essential Oil And How It Can Change Your Life
Cedarwood, an essential oil used since biblical times, can make a big change in your life.
Cedarwood, a wood, is steam distilled and can provide many awesome benefits to your body. Known for it’s rich hue and warm, woody scent and grown in cold climates at high altitudes, should be part of your medicine cabinet.
The primary benefits of Cedarwood are:
1. Supporting and maintaining a healthy respiratory function. We all have times when our respiratory system is not functioning at full capacity, would it not be a benefit to have an ally that could help you during those troubled times?
2. Expedites skin recovery. Wow, something that could aid in skin recovery!
3. Promotes clear, healthy skin. Hm, have you ever had, even minor, skin issues/
4. Works great for massage therapy. Sounds good to me.
5. Repels moths and other insects. That could be great in summer.
Cedarwood essential oil provides a grounding aroma evokes feelings of wellness and vitality as well.
How To Use?
Fortunately cedarwood can be used aromatically as well as topically.
Aromatically, place three or four drops in a diffuser and breathe in. Enjoy the wonderful smell.
Topically you should apply one or two drops to the affected areas. As this product is strong, be sure to dilute with fractionated coconut oil so as not to overexposure and reduce skin sensitivity.
Cedarwood is an awesome product that should be in your medicine cabinet. Cedarwood provides a great aroma that can promote feelings of wellness and vitality. Cedarwood can also provide many benefits to your skin, so why are you not using it?