Lose Weight – Help!
What do I have to do to lose weight? I am sure you may have asked that question many times only to find the answer difficult if not impossible to answer.
Well, you need to start somewhere, so where? Well you need to be dedicated to do the plan you choose to use. No dedication means no results. You need to be focused and do the process every day. Any day off can ruin your success.
This may sound hard to do every day but it does not have to be. It wants to be part of your daily life.
If it becomes part of your daily life you will do it without even thinking about it and the positive results will come fast.
Next you need a plan that you will be dedicated to. This plan does not have to be hard. A good plan should include the following:
- Better choice of foods to eat. Eating chocolate cake all the time puts weight on but having a slice once a week can allow you to still enjoy a food that is pleasurable to you. Moderation and knowledge indeed are the key here.
- More exercise then what you are doing. This sound horrible to most of us but it could be as simple as a 5 minute walk around the block extra.
- A plan of some sort to follow that does not include harsh stimulants, toxic chemicals, etc that many plans do. Natural products that work with the body to achieve success do really work the best in the long run.
- A weight goal. This is essential. Saying I will lose 20 pounds and I will weigh x pounds at a set day gives you something to achieve otherwise you will only try and trying without a goal will likely lead to failure.
- A plan for what you will do when you achieve your weight goal. What natural products will maintain your weight? These will be different then when you were trying to lose weight. Oftentimes we forget to have a weight maintenance plan in mind and we believe I made it to my weight so I am ok. We then find ourselves back to where we started or worse.
With the above plan in play, all of us, if we are dedicated, can achieve the success we want.
It will be hard work. It helps to share your plan with someone who can compliment you along your journey.
What type of products would I consider for parts 4 and 5 above?
For the more serious weight loss in part 4 I would consider something that can replace a meal or two each day and make you feel full between meals. Always consider natural products first as they can work with your body to achieve maximum success. Remember it is ok to indulge in something fatty that you like as long as you do so to a minimum.
For part 5 I would consider products that give me more energy, keep me from cravings, and keep me feeling somewhat full. Natural products can again work with your body to achieve maximum success.
What has worked for me?
For part 4 the thin shakes are great with a few drops of metabolic blend between meals. The shakes replace the need for a full meal. I have found this provides me with less calories for the meals that are replaced and at the same time these shakes give my body what it needs. The metabolic blend provides me with more energy between meals and less craving for food.
For part 5 I like to continue with metabolic blend drops with some lemon oil drops added as this aids the stomach and gives me more energy. I will use peppermint and ginger oil on occasion to help as well as needed.
What will work for you may be different then the above as essential oils can effect each of us differently but the above is a great starting place.
Please remember this is my opinion. I am not a doctor although I do sometimes drink Dr. Pepper.