Make Your Own Healthy Shakes
There are a lot of things that you can do to when it comes to weight loss and a lot of them begin with the effort.
Make your own smoothies at home. Yum!!
I use a Nutribullet because it is easy and it helps you digest all of the nutrients properly.
I use bananas that I have put into quart sized Ziploc bags and pressed flat and then I freeze them. The frozen bananas are better because they add to the chilled effect, rather then making the smoothie seem slimy.
I use Kefir, which is a liquid yogurt type of drink. Kefir contains a lot of active cultures, which help your digestion, by providing good bacteria that help fight off bad bacteria.
My Recipe using a NutriBullet and the largest size cup.
- About a quarter full of Kefir.
- About a quarter of your choice frozen berries. I choose blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- One scoop of whey protein powder (chocolate is my favorite).
- About 1 banana (pressed frozen is best)
- 1/4 cup Almond or cashew milk.
- Other powders such as Super Greens and Super Reds
- you can add cinnamon, turmeric, and other beneficial spices or herbs.
- Using the Nutribullet, you should blend until completely smooth.
Here are some of the products I use to make my own healthy smoothies!